• Latest News

    Star News Nigeria |. Powered by Blogger.

    Header Ads

    Sunday 18 September 2016

    "I don't think I could be with any woman who doesn't know how to run a business and cook Jollof rice" - Jidenna

    "I don't think I could be with any woman who doesn't know how to run a business and cook Jollof rice" - Jidenna



    Nigerian-American music star Jidenna covers the latest issue of ThisDay Style Magazine and he described the kind of woman he doesn't want to be with. Photography by Ty Bello. More photos after the cut...


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please comment. Vulgar languages are not permitted

    Item Reviewed: "I don't think I could be with any woman who doesn't know how to run a business and cook Jollof rice" - Jidenna Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top