• Latest News

    Star News Nigeria |. Powered by Blogger.

    Header Ads

    Sunday 18 September 2016

    Photos: I can't imagine buying 13 cups of garri for N400 when I'm physically fit to go to a farm" - Young female farmer

    Photos: I can't imagine buying 13 cups of garri for N400 when I'm physically fit to go to a farm" - Young female farmer


    A young lady, Ogechukwu Kate shared these photos on her Facebook page. The photos shows the young lady harvesting cassava and processing garri.
    "Farming is really a tough but enjoyable work to do. I cant imagine myself buying 13 cups of garri 400 naira when i am physically and mentally fit to go to farm" she captioned the photos.
    While most of the comments were positive, others were critical, with some describing her post as a publicity stunt and "husband hunting" strategy. More photos and comments after the cut.
     








     
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please comment. Vulgar languages are not permitted

    Item Reviewed: Photos: I can't imagine buying 13 cups of garri for N400 when I'm physically fit to go to a farm" - Young female farmer Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top